The Splash Jungle Waterpark in Phuket is so far the only water attraction on the island. It is located at the Grand West Sands Resort & Villas Phuket, part of the Mai Khao Beach infrastructure, directly adjacent to the runway of Phuket Airport. It takes almost an hour to get there from Patong, and a little longer from Kat and Caron. It’s best to use the shuttle service provided by the water park itself. It will be cheaper than taking a Thai taxi.
The name of the water park translates from English to “Splash Jungle.”
The Slash Jungle Waterpark in Phuket is a popular family vacation spot in Thailand. It was originally designed for the guests of the Grand West Sands Resort & Villas Phuket. The project was developed by White Water Industries from Canada, which built such water attractions as Sea Word and Dysneylend in the United States. Because of this the size was a little blunder, it was too big for the hotel: its area is 22400 square meters, it can simultaneously entertain up to 2 thousand people. In order to “repay” the investment – the construction cost half a billion Thai Baht, the hotel owners had to open the doors of their institution for everyone. Of course, the water park in Phuket is inferior to the variety and extremity of water sports establishments in Spain, Cyprus or Turkey, but the number of tourists wishing to visit it is steadily large. You can really have fun and relax there!
The water park area is separated from the hotel by a meandering “river” with an artificial current, which takes visitors through seven thematic zones – Latin America, Exotic Asia, Northern Europe, Turkey, Africa, North America and Antarctica. A set of rides is standard, they differ in the degree of extreme. If you do not want to ride the winding tubes, fall into the funnels or experience the overload on the U-shaped channel, you can splash in the pool with the artificial waves. Entertainment in Phuket for children in the water park Splash Jungle is represented by a town with slides, fountains and a large barrel, which occasionally topples over and organizes a small picturesque waterfall. For the curious, there is a small aquarium.
The West Sands Residences and Resort in Phuket with a water park is half a kilometer north of the airport runway, it covers a large area and offers guests several accommodation options. In addition to the water park, there is a fitness center and a children’s playroom. If you get hungry, you can go to the Jungle Deli restaurant or to the Coconut Cafe, which serves not only Thai dishes, but also European ones. Those who want to quench their thirst and hunger without leaving the pool should visit the Splash Bar. Safety of recreation is strictly monitored: children under 122 cm are always given life jackets, the water is supplied from an artesian well, the level of chlorine and alkaline balance is constantly checked.
In the swimming pool the water is supplied from the borehole.
Cost Always up-to-date prices for Splash Jungle Waterpark Phuket tickets are listed on official site, under “Buy Tickets”, for the youngest entrants free.
Rules of Attendance
- Swimsuits are required (jeans and clothing with metal zippers or rivets are not allowed).
- Diving to great depths and running in the area are not allowed.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to use the rides.
- Children wearing diapers must wear protective diapers for swimming.
- It is prohibited for guests with infectious diseases to use the rides.
- Must allow 10 minutes rest between each 50 minutes of swimming.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
- The consumption of food and drinks in glass containers is not allowed in the water park
- It is forbidden to eat, drink or smoke in the pool.
- Children under 12 years old must be supervised.
- guests under 1.22 meters and who can’t swim must wear a life vest.
- Children 1.22m and up and must be accompanied by an adult to ride the Tube Slide, Body Slide, Boomerango and Super Bowl
- To ride the Tube Slide on a single tube tube, your minimum weight limit is 45.5 kg and your maximum weight limit is 136 kg. On a double-slide the minimum weight is 45.5 kg and the maximum weight is 136 kg.
- For the Boomerango and Super Bowl slides the minimum weight is 45 kg and the maximum weight is 100 kg for single slides and 90 kg and 170 kg for twin slides
The administration of Splash Jungle is not responsible for accidents due to negligence.
Wondering if there is a water park in Phuket, tourists will definitely want to compare it to the ones they already know. We can say that it is not the smallest in Southeast Asia. Somewhat similar to a similar institution in Kuala Lumpur – the capital of Malaysia, and for the variety of slides it surpasses Singapore.
Waterpark Splash Jungle on a map of Phuket
The Splash Jungle Waterpark in Phuket
Use the arrow keys to navigate.
Cartographic data © 2022
Cartographic data © 2022
Please use the arrow keys to navigate.
Cartographic data © 2022
Cartographic Data © 2022